HFADN - Hyperledger Fabric v1.4: Architecting, Designing and Deploying a Network
Duration: 3.0 days
This 3 day course is designed for Architects, and System Administrators interested in gathering a deeper understanding on how Hyperledger Fabric Networks are Architected and operated throughout. You will learn about the integral base files in which Fabric are built upon. You will learn about how identity, and permissions are administered throughout Membership Only networks. Additionally, you will gather the experience necessary to enter into and manage nodes/peer needs (i.e. chaincode installation, securing communication, etc).
- Gain an understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network topology
- Learn about Chaincode, its purpose, and how to develop it using Go.
- Learn how to handle chaincode operations such as making chaincode packages accessible to peers, invoking and interacting with the chaincode logic from the CLI, and much more.
- Learn about how to create and develop an initial client Side solution (Using Node) to interact with the network.
- Learn about how to scale the network organizations, peers, and orderer nodes.
- Perform Certificate Authority Related operations & setup necessary for initial network Identity relations.
1. Setting Up Fabric
2. Docker Basics
- Lab: Installing HLF & setting up
3. Hyperledger Fabric Architect’s Use Cases
4. Architecting a solution/Architects Considerations
5. Database Administration in Fabric
6. Fabric Network Topology
- Lab: Bootstrapping the Network
- Lab: Building the Network Artifacts and basis
- Lab: Building the Network
7. System Administrator’s Chaincode Process
- Lab: Chaincode on Network
8.Communication on the Network
- Lab: Creating and Implementing New Organizations
9. Ordering Services
- Lab: Scaling the network & Modularity
10. Permissioning (Membership,ACL’s, Channels)
- Lab: Creating the Channels, and implementing Permissions
- Lab: Adding Pearson Vue
- Lab: MSP/CA Operations
11. Deployment Tips
System Administrators or anyone who wants to know how to run day-to-day network operations on a stood up Hyperledger Fabric network
- Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric Component Structure & purposes
- A minimal understanding of YAML Structure
- Knowledgeable on how to navigate through the Command Line
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Blockchain khác
DATASCIENCE-BLOCKCHAIN - Data Science and Blockchain Training (DataScience-BlockChain)
IOTBT - IoT and Blockchain Training
BHP - Blockchain for Healthcare Professionals
CDLA - Corda Distributed Ledger Architecture
DHF - Developing on Hyperledger Fabric 1.4
CBDEB - Ethereum Training: Hands-on Ethereum Development Bootcamp
BCSA-BTA-2 - Blockchain Solution Architecture Training
BCO-BTA-1 - Blockchain An Overview for Business Professionals Training
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam