ICX200 - Ruckus ICX 200 Administrator Training
Duration: 4.0 days
This course provides an in-depth study of the Ruckus ICX family of products and how they are utilized in an enterprise network. The course covers core competencies of configuration, operations and maintenance of Ruckus ICX products. Thiscourse also covers core L2/L3 protocol configurations including STP family, OSPF, QoS, and Ruckus proprietary protocols and technology including MCT, VRRPe and FDP.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe Ruckus ICX hardware
- Configure and implement management protocols on Ruckus equipment
- Configure and implement monitoring and reporting features on Ruckus equipment including syslogs and sFlow
- Perform hardware troubleshooting and support functions
- Perform firmware upgrades
- Configure, implement, and maintain Layer 2 STP protocols (RSTP, MSTP, PVST)
- Configure and manage VLANs, Virtual Ethernet routed interfaces, topology groups, and Q-in-Q
- Configure, deploy and maintain Link Aggregation Groups (LAGS)
- Describe, configure, and maintain Multi-Chassis Trunking (MCT)
- Integrate MCT with VRRPe for redundancy
- Identify PoE-capable products
- Configure and manage Ruckus ICX switches in a PoE environment
- Configure, implement, and maintain the OSPF routing protocol
- Configure, implement, and maintain QoS
This course is designed for network administrators, system administrators, network architects, systems engineers, and technical support engineers who are involved with advanced installation, configuration, maintenance, and basic troubleshooting of Ruckus ICX products.
Before taking this course, students should have a solid understanding of network industry protocol, ideally having equivalent certifications in IP/Ethernet from other vendors (such as Cisco, Juniper, Extreme Networks, or HP).
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Ruckus khác
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam