SASF - Scrum@Scale Fundamentals by Scrum Inc.
Duration: 1.0 day
COVID-19 has presented us with a paradigm shift in the way we work.
77% of survey respondents agree that post-COVID, having an option to work from home will make them happier.
Yet many challenges await:
- Leadership'sconfidence affected due to lack of transparency
- Misunderstandings on work priority
- Disconnected from active works in progress
- Feelings of isolation leading to a slowdown in productivity
- A complete overview of the framework
- A lightweight collaboration structure
- Business agility, operations, and metrics
- A template for your transformative journey
- Hands-on practices and discussions
Section 1: A Hybrid Learning Experience
1.1 Pre-class learning
Familiarize yourself with the teaching tools, frameworks, and processes used to enhance the training class
Section 2: Introducing Agility and Scrum@Scale
2.1 An introduction to the Scrum@Scale Framework
2.2. What is Business Agility?
2.3 What is Scaling Scrum?
The foundation and purpose of Scrum@Scale
What kind of problem Scrum@Scale was created to solve and how it brings about business value
Section 3: Getting Scrum@Scale To Work For You
Reduce organization complexity before scaling
3.2. Establish A Hyper-Productive Team Model with True Scrum
Establish a basic scaling structure Connecting the Senior Management
Section 4: Best Scaling Successes
4.1 How Successful Organizations Scale With Scrum@Scale
- Case studies
4.2 Identify The Indicators
- Success criteria summary
Activity: Scaling Plan
- Design your own Scrum@Scale transformation roadmap
- Business Owners, Senior Executives interested in uplifting their business
- Project Managers interested in delivering on time and within
- Product Managers who want to increase product performance and market
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches who want to enhance their team
- Anyone that want to tune their work system to perform in a hybrid work environment
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Scrum org khác
PSK - Professional Scrum with Kanban
APS-SD - Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development
PAL-E - Professional Agile Leadership – Essentials
PSPO-A - Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced
PSMII - Professional Scrum Master II
PSM - Professional Scrum Master
APS - Applying Professional Scrum
PSPO - Professional Scrum Product Owner
PO - Product Owner by Scrum Inc.
SM - Scrum Master by Scrum Inc.
CSASP - Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner
SMPO - Scrum Master and Product Owner by Scrum Inc.
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam