ATC-MD - Microservices – Developer
Duration: 4.0 days
The course is designed by App modernization Subject Matter Experts to help you understand concepts of Microservices, understand monotonic application, break the monolithic application into 3 microservices during the class hours. each microservice (MS) will be written in different language (MS1 in .net core, MS2 in python, MS3 in Java spring boot). expose the microservices with kong api and then connect the microservices using messaging bus. You will also learn to containerize your app and run on Kubernetes
- Understand the core concepts of Microservices.
- Understand monolithic vs microservices.
- Learn a live monolithic app and break it into 3 different microservices.
- Write microservice number 1 in Python.
- Write microservice number 2 in node.js.
- Write microservice number 3 in java spring boot.
- Expose all three microservices using kong-api.
- Docker the microservices and create docker image.
- Run the docker image on kubernetes platform.
- Scale the application on kubernetes.
- Understand implement service discovery.
- Learn istio in app modernization.
Module1 : Demystifying Microservices
- Microservice use cases
- Brief of Microservice Patterns
Just Enough Domain-Driven Design
- Ubiquitous Language
- Bounded Context
- Mapping Aggregates and Bounded Contexts to Microservices
Micro services communication
- API Driven
- Message Brokers
- Event Driven
REST API 101
- REST Basics
- Create a Rest API in Spring boot [Hands On]
- POSTMAN [Hands On]
- Understanding the monolith application
- The Single-Process Monolith
- The Modular Monolith
- The Distributed Monolith
- Monoliths and Delivery Contention
- Advantages of Monoliths
- Log Aggregation and Distributed Tracing
- Containers and Kubernetes
- Public Cloud and Serverless
Building Container Images
- Introducing the Dockerfile
- Building container images [Hands on]
- Information Hiding
- The Interplay of Coupling And Cohesion
- Types Of Coupling
- Domain Coupling
- Pass Through Coupling
- Common Coupling
- Content Coupling
Identifying and developing microservices with API and Message queues [Hands on]
- Spring Boot microservice
- Python Flask microservice
- .NET Core microservice
Containerizing Microservices with Docker
- Reviewing the microservice capability model
- The benefits of containers
- Microservices and containers
- Deploying microservices in Docker [Hands on]
- Container Orchestration [Hands on]
- Kubernetes Architecture
- The Case For Container Orchestration [Hands on]
- A Simplified View Of Kubernetes Concepts
- API gateway
- Kong Ingress Controller [Hands on]
- Service Mesh[Hands on]
- Istio features demo
- Observability with ISTIO [Hands on]
Micro services patterns
- Communication Patterns
- Deployment Patterns
- Security Patterns
- Database Patterns
Microservices Way forward discussion
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo IT Automation, Containers, DevOps khác
ATC-SREA - SRE for Architects
ATC-CECDP - Cloud Enabled Certified DevOps Professional
ATC-DOCKER-INT - Docker Introduction
ATC-DOCKUB - Docker and Kubernetes
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam