CISSP - Certified Information System Security Professional Prep Course
Duration: 5.0 days
Earning the CISSP certification proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. With the CISSP certification, you validate your security expertise and unlock a wide array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Our exam prep course is an intensive, five-day examination preparation program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified in Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam. It covers the complete review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices which serves as a good learning tool for mastering topics related to all aspects of information systems security.
Participants in the CISSP Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISSP certification exam.
- Knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips, and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISSP certification exam
- Security & risk management
- Asset security
- Security architecture and engineering
- Communication & network security
- Identity & access management
- Security assessment & testing
- Security operations
- Software development security
- IT or Systems Security Managers
- Project Managers
- Systems Analyst or Auditor
- Systems or Network Consultant
- Systems or Network Engineers
- Senior Systems or Database Administrators or Programmers
- Anyone who wishes to refresh and broaden their knowledge in all 8 CISSP® CBK® domains to study for the CISSP® exam
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CISSP Exam Preparation Course or the CISSP exam; however, in order to apply for CISSP certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISC2.
There are no pre-course reading materials needed for this course although candidates are encouraged to have the ISC2 CISSP Official Study Guide available.
CISSP - Certified Information System Security Professional
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Cyber Security khác
CCTIA - Certified Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
CSOCA - Certified Security Operation Center (SOC) Analyst
CPT - Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
SSCP - Systems Security Certified Practitioner
CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam