DO500 - Red Hat Training: DevOps Culture and Practice Enablement
What are the learning outcomes you can expect?
To help you make the shift to DevOps, this course takes you through a five-day, immersive simulation. You will gain and apply experience with more than 30 practices, including:
- Cultural tools such as social contracts, real-time retrospectives, and team sentiments to align teams.
- Powerful planning practices such as impact mapping, event storming, and metrics-based process mapping.
- Iterative and incremental delivery practices, including scrum and kanban.
- Technical programming practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, test automation, and test-driven development.
You will be exposed to these and other open practices that are used in Open Innovation Labs and can be found in the Open Practice Library.
You will also participate in hands-on labs that demonstrate how we use Red Hat Open Shift Container Platform and Red Hat Ansible in conjunction with Jenkins to automate the build and deployment of a sample to-do list application and its required infrastructure.
How will my organization and team be impacted?
Many companies are finding that their current organizational structure and software development practices are not ready to deliver the outcomes of digital transformation: shorter time to market, quick feedback loops, and user-driven products. These companies need to adopt and practice DevOps culture and methods to be successful in their digital transformation.
This course introduces you to real-world DevOps culture principles and modern software development practices. You will develop a modern software application using Red Hat Open Shift Cluster Platform, Red Hat Ansible Automation, and other industry-standard DevOps software, tools, and techniques. You’ll be prepared to use DevOps principles and open source solutions to start and lead the digital transformation journey at your organization.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
How will I be impacted?
As a result of attending this course, you will have experienced DevOps culture, been exposed to numerous DevOps practices, and implemented a small application using what you’ve learned. You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Understand and implement multiple open practices
- Deploy a small multi-tiered application to an OpenShift cluster
- Work as an effective member of an agile team
- Discover, prioritize, and document desired software features and functionality
- Develop software using pair and mob programming styles
- What is DevOps? - Brainstorm and explore what principles, practices, and cultural elements make up a DevOps model for software design and development.
- Pairing and mobbing - Discuss and experience two foundational practices: pair programming and mob programming.
- Retrospectives, information radiators, and team sentiment - Examine the value of conducting retrospectives, visualizing work, and assessing team sentiment.
- Impact mapping - Discuss the impact mapping discovery practice.
- Agile practices - Cover agile practices, including sprint planning, daily standup, showcase, retrospective, and backlog refinement.
- Value stream and process mapping - Delve into the practices of value stream mapping and metric-based process mapping.
- Continuous integration, deployment, and delivery - Explore the foundational practices of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous delivery.
- Event storming - Learn how to use the event storming discovery practice.
- User story mapping and value slicing - Examine the user story mapping, value slicing, and empathy mapping practices.
- Automated testing, part 1 - Develop an understanding of the test-driven development and business-driven development foundational practices, often referred to as automated testing.
- Automated testing, part 2 - Complete the automated testing lab begun in part 1.
- Pipelines as code - Explore continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines using Jenkins.
- Non-functional testing - Discover the merits of non-functional testing.
- Build monitoring - Understand how to monitor builds and graphically represent their status as an information radiator.
- Demo day - Experiment with the optimal methods of producing a showcase and bring the class to a close.
- This course is designed for business product owners, developers, and engineers eager to deliver continuous value to customers through an enhanced understanding of changing customer needs and the ability to reduce the time needed to get new ideas to market.
- In addition, the course mimics a real-world delivery team, making this offering a unique fit for cross-functional teams interested in learning how collaboration can breed innovation. Armed with shared experiences and best practices, the team can apply what it has learned to benefit the business’s culture and bottom line in the pursuit of new projects and improved processes.
- Knowledge of agile practices is helpful
- Experience using agile practices and methodologies such as scrum is beneficial
This course not associated with certification
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Red Hat khác
AD422_1 - Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift with exam (AD422)
AD421_1 - Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (AD421)
DO188 - Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman
AD141 - Red Hat Training Presents: Introduction to Python Programming
DO244 - Developing Applications with Red Hat OpenShift Serverless and Knative
DO313 - Red Hat Single Sign-On Administration
DO480 - Multicluster Management with Red Hat OpenShift Platform Plus
DO467 - Managing Enterprise Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
DO240 - Cloud-native API Administration with Red Hat 3scale API Management
DO284 - Red Hat Application Development II: Implementing Microservice Architectures with exam
AD371 - Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0 for Business Users (AD371)
AD466 - Implementing with Red Hat Decision Manager with exam (AD466)
AD465 - Implementing with Red Hat JBoss BRMS
RH018 - Virtualization and Infrastructure Migration Technical Overview (RH018)
DO370 - Enterprise Kubernetes Storage with Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation
CL260 - Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage
RH237 - Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration with exam
RH319 - Red Hat Virtualization with exam
DO289 - Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications with exam
JB427 - Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
JB501 - Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications
CL275 - OpenShift Enterprise Application Development
DO417 - Microsoft Windows Automation with Red Hat Ansible
DO425 - Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift
DO457 - Ansible for Network Automation
DO285 - Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II
RH053 - Red Hat Satellite Technical Overview
CL211 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators with exam (CL211)
CL010 - Red Hat OpenStack Technical Overview
EX310 - Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam
CL110 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators
CL210 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators
CL310 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV
DO280 - Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Administration
DO316 - Managing Virtual Machines with Red Hat OpenShift Virtualization
DO326 - Red Hat Openshift Migration Lab
DO322 - Red Hat OpenShift Installation Lab
DO296 - Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development II with exam
DO295 - Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development II
DO281 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster with exam (DO281)
DO101 - Introduction to OpenShift Applications
DO092 - Developing Cloud-Native Applications with Microservices Architectures (DO092)
DO080 - Containers, Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift Technical Overview
DO040 - Red Hat Agile Integration Technical Overview (DO040)
DO328 - Building Resilient Microservices with Istio and Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh
DO380 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: High Availability
DO288 - Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications
DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes
AD482 - Developing Event-Driven Applications with Apache Kafka and Red Hat AMQ Streams
AD364 - Developing Application Business Rules with Red Hat Decision Manager
AD240 - Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management
AD427 - Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
AD348 - Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (AD348)
AD249 - Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I with exam
AD248 - Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
AD184 - Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE with exam
AD183 - Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE
DO283 - Red Hat Application Development II: Implementing Microservice Architectures (DO283)
DO292 - Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Creating Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes
JB183 - Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE
JB348 - JBoss Enterprise Application Administration II
JB440 - Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration
JB450 - Red Hat® JBoss Data Virtualization Development
JB437 - Red Hat® JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment
AD422 - Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift with exam (AD422)
AD421 - Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift (AD421)
RH359 - Red Hat Services Management and Automation with exam
RH443 - Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual and Cloud with exam
RH437 - Red Hat High Availability Clustering with exam
RH416 - Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud with exam
RH363 - Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration with exam
RH343 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics & Troubleshooting with exam
RH024 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview (RH024)
DO406 - Configuration Management with Puppet with exam
RH358 - Red Hat Services Management and Automation (RH358)
RH415 - Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual and Cloud
RH362 - Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration
RH342 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
EX436 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam
EX442 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning exam
EX403 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management exam
EX300 - Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
EX200 - RHCSA Certification Lab Exam
RH134 - Red Hat System Administration II
RH254 - Red Hat System Administration III: Data Center Services for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
RH403 - Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration
RH124 - Red Hat System Administration I
RH436 - Red Hat High Availability Clustering
RH442 - Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning
DO402 - Red Hat DevOps Pipelines and Processes: Git and Test-Driven Development
DO401 - Red Hat DevOps Pipelines and Processes: CI/CD with Jenkins
DO250 - Red Hat Training: Open Practices for your DevOps Journey
RH065 - Running Containers with Red Hat Technical Overview
RH045 - Red Hat Ansible Automation for SAP
DO426 - Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift with exam
DO378 - Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus
DO700 - Container Adoption Boot Camp
DO400 - Red Hat DevOps Pipelines and Processes: CI/CD with Jenkins, Git, and Test Driven Development
DO720 - Container Adoption Boot Camp for Developers
AD373 - Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0 for Developers (AD373)
AD221 - Cloud-native integration with Red Hat Fuse
EX318 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization exam
EX125 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Storage Administration exam
EX236 - Red Hat Certified Specialist in Gluster Storage Administration exam
RH318 - Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
CEPH125 - Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration
RH236 - Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration
RH199 - RHCSA Rapid Track course
RH200 - RHCSA Rapid Track Course with Exam
RH135 - Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA® Exam
RH295 - Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible and exam
CL311 - Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV with exam
RH300 - RHCE Rapid Track Course with RHCSA and RHCE Exams
RH033 - Red Hat Linux Essentials
RH299 - RHCE Rapid Track Course
RH255 - Red Hat System Administration III with RHCSA and RHCE Exams
RH354 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 New Features for Experienced Linux Administrators
DO408 - Automation with Ansible I with exam
RH404 - Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration with exam
EX401 - Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management Exam
RH413 - Red Hat Security and Server Hardening
DO374 - Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
DO007 - Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation Technical Overview (DO007)
DO447 - Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices
RH294 - Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible
AD440 - Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam