ATC-RDP160 - Python Programming I & II
Duration: 5.0 days
This Basic to Intermediate training course emphasis the core libraries and most useful libraries developed by the Python. Python drives businesses and is used by programmers as one of the most popular programming languages.
Python continues to be a popular programming language, perhaps owing to its ability to get a lot of work done in few lines of code, and its versatility. Python is useful for developing custom software tools, applications, web services, and cloud applications. In this course, you'll build upon your basic Python skills, learning more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming patterns, development of graphical user interfaces, data management, threading, unit testing, and creating and installing packages and executable applications.
• Set up Python and develop a simple application.
• Declare and perform operations on simple data types, including strings, numbers, and dates.
• Declare and perform operations on data structures, including lists, ranges, tuples, dictionaries, and • Write conditional statements and loops.• Define and use functions, classes, and modules.
• Manage files and directories through code.
• Deal with exceptions.
• Create object-oriented Python applications.
• Design and create a GUI.
• Store data in a database from Python applications.
• Communicate using client/server network protocols.
• Manage multiple processes with threading.
• Implement unit testing.
• Package an application for distribution.
Module 1: Setting Up Python and Developing a Simple Application
Module 2: Processing Simple Data Types
Module 3: Processing Data Structures
Module 4: Writing Conditional Statements and Loops in Python
Module 5: Structuring Code for Reuse
Module 6: Writing Code to Process Files and Directories
Module 7: Dealing with Exceptions
Module 1: Using Object-Oriented Python
Module 2: Creating a GUI
Module 3: Using Databases
Module 4: Network Programming
Module 5: Managing Multiple Processes with Threading
Module 6: Implementing Unit Testing
Module 7: Packaging an Application for Distribution
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.
This course can be useful to those that are new to programming. To ensure your success in the course, you should have at least a foundational knowledge of personal computer use.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with object-oriented programming and basic Python 2.7 or 3.x programming knowledge.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Programming khác
ATC-ASP-NET-MVC - ASP.NET MVC
ATC-JAVA-FX - JavaFX Training Course
ATC-PCAP - Certified Associate in Python Programming Certification
ATC-PSAPI - Postman and Swagger for API
ATC-R - Introduction to R Programming
ATC-DBZAPW - DB2 11 For Z/OS Application Programming Workshop
ATC-CCAP - Cobol/CICS Application Programming
ATC-XAMARIN-FORMS - Xamarin Forms
ATC-VUE - Vue.js
ATC-SWIFT-IOS - Swift IOS
ATC-REACT - React
ATC-LARAVEL - Laravel
ATC-KOTLIN-ANDROID - Kotlin Android
ATC-JAVA-ANDROID - Java Android
ATC-FF5 - Frontend Fundamental
ATC-ANMWA - ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
ATC-ANGULAR - Angular
ATC-PYTHON-PROGRAMMING2 - Python Programming II
ATC-ESSENTIAL-PYTHON - Essential Python
ATC-JJD - Java for Junior Developer
ATC-J8M - J8M - Java 8 With Maven
ATC-UNIX-PROGRAMMING - UNIX Programming
ATC-PYTHON-AUTO-NET - Python Automation Network
ATC-JAVA-ENTERPRISE-ED - Java Enterprise Edition
ATC-JAVA-EE - Java EE for Fundamentals
ATC-JAVA-EE-TECH - Java EE for Technical
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam