2968 - Virtual Presentation Certificate Program
Duration: 2.0 days
Presentations can be tough—but even if you’re fairly comfortable presenting in person, doing so virtually can present jarring challenges. You may find yourself dealing with camera shyness, the anxiety of speaking to an online group, wondering about the right vocal dynamics, longing for visual cues and immediate feedback, technical glitches, and much more. This is the course that will help you take command. Learn how to present with impact and confidence through focused, expert-led practice. Discover how to effectively adapt your voice and body language, learn preferred ways to present slides, be able to moderate question-and-answer periods, and get strategies to engage your audience. You will practice presenting using Zoom technology and receive immediate feedback from your expert course leader and fellow participants. Come away from this 2-day program feeling confident and ready to present virtually—and with style and professionalism.
- Speak, think, and message with greater precision
- Shape and organize your presentation effectively for an online environment
- Select the best virtual channel for your message and objectives
- Engage and hold the attention of your virtual audience
- Make optimal use of your voice and body language
- Overcome camera/microphone anxiety and related stress
- Manage virtual question-and-answer periods with confidence and savvy
Rethinking Virtual 5 P’s Presentations
- Identify the Characteristics of Successful and Unsuccessful Virtual Presentation.
- Describe the Differences Between Face-To-Face and Online Presentations.
- Demonstrate Competencies to Perform Audience Analysis.
- Consider Technology Choices and Select Appropriate Online Strategy to Meet Achieve the Presentations Central Idea Statement
- Apply Organizational Patterns Used in Face-To-Face and Virtual Presentations.
- Apply Structure to Develop Balanced Presentations.
- Identify Use of The Appropriate Virtual Platform to Engage the Audience.
- Apply Dynamic Delivery Skills to Your Online Presentation.
- Adapt Language to The Audience and Occasion.
- Apply Methods to Reduce Presentation Anxiety.
Present and Process
- Project the Appropriate Image to Meet Expectations.
- Respond in a Focused and Controlled Fashion During Q&A.
Anyone who is participating in virtual interactions and needs to express and present ideas with confidence, skill, and savvy in the virtual space.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo AMA khác
2209 - AMA: Strategy Execution: Getting It Done
5535 - AMA: Strategic Sales Negotiations
9011 - Effective Productivity Measurement and Improvement
5289 - AMA : Territory And Time Management For Salespeople
5235 - AMA : Selling To Major Accounts – A Strategic Approach
2118 - AMA: Doing It All: How To Stay Focused And Engaged
2561 - AMA's 5-day "MBA" Workshop
2218 - AMA: Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
8506 - AMA: Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
2231 - AMA: Making the Transition to Management
2819 - AMA: Delegation Boot Camp
2102 - AMA: Storytelling Power: Secrets for Exceptional Communication
2242 - AMA: Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader
2546 - AMA: Strategic Agility & Resilience: Embracing Change to Drive Growth
2021 - AMA: Transformational Leadership: How To Inspire Extraordinary Performance
2130 - The Voice of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results
AMA-LDT - Preparing for Leadership
82089 - Building Your Resilience: Mental Toughness in the Face of Chaos
7835 - Leading Effective Virtual Meetings
2172 - AMA Business Boot Camp: Management and Leadership Essentials
2501 - Developing Executive Leadership
2960 - Women’s Leadership Certificate Program
2259 - Coaching from a Distance: Developing Your Team When You Can’t Be Face to Face
9014 - Developing Emotional Intelligence in Leaders: The Power of Influencing Skills
2290 - AMA: Managing The “Unmanageable” - Tough People, Tough Situation
2128 - AMA : Achieving Leadership Success Through People
2034 - AMA: Design Thinking: A Customer-Centric Process for Rapid Innovation
2212 - AMA: Communicating Across Generations: Bridging the Gap
7825 - How To Coach a Virtual Team
2208 - AMA: Creative Thinking in Business
2280 - Leading Virtual Teams
2506 - AMA: Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
2233 - Time Management
2533 - Critical Thinking
2261 - Managing Chaos: Tools to Set Priorities and Make Decisions Under Pressure
2133 - Leading with Emotional Intelligence
2012 - AMA: Data Storytelling & Visualization
1112 - AMA: Data Analysis Fundamentals: A Hands-on Workshop
2030 - AMA: The “Write” Way To Lead: Powerful Tools To Create Impact & Inspire Performance
GBE - Grooming and Business Etiquette
9009 - Effective and Efficient Communication
9013 - High Impact Presentation
8266 - AMA: Recruiting, Interviewing and Selecting Employees
8802 - AMA: Finding Common Ground: How To Overcome Unconscious Bias
2006 - AMA: Advanced Tools and Techniques for Data Analysis
2203 - AMA: Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
2235 - AMA: Building Better Work Relationships: New Techniques For Results-Oriented Communication
2528 - Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
2162 - Developing Your Analytical Skills: How to Research and Present Information
2558 - Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam