9009 - Effective and Efficient Communication
Duration: 2.0 days
Learn and practice the best method for delivering your message.
Some people seem to be able to say the right thing no matter what the situation. Their ability to navigate through tense discussions opens doors in the business world that may have otherwise closed. During this training program, participants will learn the secrets of communication pros, including building personal credibility, delivering positive and negative feedback, improving listening skills, rephrasing for better relationships, dealing with difficult people, handling negative situations, and more.
Skills exercises are interactive, allowing participants to practice what they have learned in a fun, high-energy environment. Communicating with Tact, Diplomacy, Poise, and Finesse: What to Say and How to Say It is the ideal program for those needing to improve their basic communication skills or for those looking for the extra business edge.
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Capitalize on personal style for more effective communication.
- Describe the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication.
- Explain the effective use of office communication tools such business letters and emails.
- Rephrase blunt language to achieve results without offending anyone.
- List strategies for dealing with difficult behaviours.
- Demonstrate how to deliver constructive feedback and how to disagree politely.
- Develop an action plan to improve communication skills.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Communication
- What is Business Communication?
- A Business Communication Model
- Encoder/Decoder Responsibilities
- Medium vs. Channel
- Barriers to Communication
- Strategies for Overcoming Barriers
- Some Final Questions
- Verbal vs. Non-verbal
Module 2: Interpersonal skill
- How to Hold a Difficult Conversation
- Provide Feedback That Has an Impact
- Receive Feedback With Grace and Dignity
- Improving Employee Performance
- Overcome Your Fear of Confrontation and Necessary Conflict
- How to Create Team Norms
- Communication Success Tips: Interpersonal Communication Dynamics
- How to Demonstrate Respect at Work
- Politics at Work - Why Politics at Work Is Risky
- The Benefits of Assertiveness
Module 3: Being Heard In Meetings
This module consists of role-plays and simulations where you are required to be actively involved in. You will learn to present your ideas, substantiate them while listening to what others have to say, ask intelligent questions to gather information and take down notes when necessary. You will be listening to what experienced people have to say about possible problems that occur in meetings and ways to overcome them. The role-plays and simulations in this module will prepare you for a more complex skill – the art of NEGOTIATING towards a WIN-WIN situation in business.
Module 4: Expressing Facts and Opinions
- Understand and use forms and function for expressing facts, ideas and opinions.
- Listen to and understand different points of view.
- Understand and express facts, ideas and opinions.
- Examine critically ideas and opinions.
- Differentiate between facts and opinion given in writing.
Module 5: Developing Effective Presentation Skill
- The Different Types of Presentations
- Presentation Anxiety
- Appropriate Attire for Presentations
- Critical Points When Preparing for a Presentation
- Simple Techniques for Using Visual Aids
- The Importance of a Presentation Checklist
Module 6: Subordinates And Colleagues (Working as a Team)
- Communicating with subordinates
- Communicating with colleagues
Module 7: Non-Verbal Communication
- Importance of Non-Verbal
- Communication in Business
- Body Language
- Physical Contact
- Physical Distance
- Presenting a Professional Image
- How the Business Environment Affects Communication
Module 8: Conflict and Disagreement in Business Communication
- Understanding Conflict
- The Role of Values
- Conflict Resolution Values
- Conflict Resolution Styles
- Selecting a Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Active Listening
- Tips for Active Listening
- Before Listening
- During Listening
Business professionals at every level and in all functional areas working in or leading teams who need to improve their ability to communicate with co-workers of every generation.
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo AMA khác
2209 - AMA: Strategy Execution: Getting It Done
5535 - AMA: Strategic Sales Negotiations
9011 - Effective Productivity Measurement and Improvement
5289 - AMA : Territory And Time Management For Salespeople
5235 - AMA : Selling To Major Accounts – A Strategic Approach
2118 - AMA: Doing It All: How To Stay Focused And Engaged
2561 - AMA's 5-day "MBA" Workshop
2218 - AMA: Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
2968 - Virtual Presentation Certificate Program
8506 - AMA: Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
2231 - AMA: Making the Transition to Management
2819 - AMA: Delegation Boot Camp
2102 - AMA: Storytelling Power: Secrets for Exceptional Communication
2242 - AMA: Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader
2546 - AMA: Strategic Agility & Resilience: Embracing Change to Drive Growth
2021 - AMA: Transformational Leadership: How To Inspire Extraordinary Performance
2130 - The Voice of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results
AMA-LDT - Preparing for Leadership
82089 - Building Your Resilience: Mental Toughness in the Face of Chaos
7835 - Leading Effective Virtual Meetings
2172 - AMA Business Boot Camp: Management and Leadership Essentials
2501 - Developing Executive Leadership
2960 - Women’s Leadership Certificate Program
2259 - Coaching from a Distance: Developing Your Team When You Can’t Be Face to Face
9014 - Developing Emotional Intelligence in Leaders: The Power of Influencing Skills
2290 - AMA: Managing The “Unmanageable” - Tough People, Tough Situation
2128 - AMA : Achieving Leadership Success Through People
2034 - AMA: Design Thinking: A Customer-Centric Process for Rapid Innovation
2212 - AMA: Communicating Across Generations: Bridging the Gap
7825 - How To Coach a Virtual Team
2208 - AMA: Creative Thinking in Business
2280 - Leading Virtual Teams
2506 - AMA: Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
2233 - Time Management
2533 - Critical Thinking
2261 - Managing Chaos: Tools to Set Priorities and Make Decisions Under Pressure
2133 - Leading with Emotional Intelligence
2012 - AMA: Data Storytelling & Visualization
1112 - AMA: Data Analysis Fundamentals: A Hands-on Workshop
2030 - AMA: The “Write” Way To Lead: Powerful Tools To Create Impact & Inspire Performance
GBE - Grooming and Business Etiquette
9013 - High Impact Presentation
8266 - AMA: Recruiting, Interviewing and Selecting Employees
8802 - AMA: Finding Common Ground: How To Overcome Unconscious Bias
2006 - AMA: Advanced Tools and Techniques for Data Analysis
2203 - AMA: Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
2235 - AMA: Building Better Work Relationships: New Techniques For Results-Oriented Communication
2528 - Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
2162 - Developing Your Analytical Skills: How to Research and Present Information
2558 - Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam