AWS-DATAWARE: Data Warehousing on AWS
Duration: 3.0 days
Data Warehousing on AWS introduces you to concepts, strategies, and best practices for designing a cloud-based data warehousing solution using Amazon Redshift, the petabyte-scale data warehouse in AWS. This course demonstrates how to collect, store, and prepare data for the data warehouse by using other AWS services such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon EMR, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon S3. Additionally, this course demonstrates how to use Amazon QuickSight to perform analysis on your data
This course teaches you how to:
- Discuss the core concepts of data warehousing.
- Discuss the intersection between data warehousing and big data solutions.
- Launch an Amazon Redshift cluster and use the components, features, and functionality to implement a data warehouse in the cloud.
- Use other AWS data and analytic services, such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon EMR, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon S3, to contribute to the data warehousing solution.
- Evaluate approaches and methodologies for designing data warehouses.
- Identify data sources and determine requirements for accessing the data.
- Architect the data warehouse.
- Use important commands, such as COPY, UNLOAD, and VACUUM, to manage the data in the data warehouse.
- Identify performance issues, optimize queries, and tune the database for better performance
- Use Amazon Redshift Spectrum to analyze data directly from an Amazon S3 bucket.
- Use features and services, such as Amazon Redshift database auditing, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon CloudTrail, and Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), to monitor and audit the data warehouse.
- Use Amazon QuickSight to perform data analysis and visualization tasks against the data warehouse.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Introduction to Amazon Redshift
- Understanding Amazon Redshift Components and Resources
- Launching an Amazon Redshift Cluster
- Choosing a Data Warehousing Approach
- Identifying Data Sources and Requirements
- Architecting the Data Warehouse
- Loading Data into the Data Warehouse
- Optimizing Queries and Tuning Performance
- Monitoring and Auditing the Data Warehouse
- Maintaining the Data Warehouse
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data
- Database architects
- Database administrators
- Database developers
- Data analysts and scientists
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials (or equivalent experience with AWS)
- Familiarity with relational databases and database design concepts
This course is not associated with any Certification.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo AWS khác
AWS-SE: AWS Security Essentials
AWS-SECENG: Security Engineering on AWS
AWS-BSDL - Building a Serverless Data Lake
AWSER-CDS: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Database - Specialty
AWS-SSCLDTRF - Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations
AWS-DEEPL: Deep Learning on AWS
AWSER-BDATA: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
AWSER-DEVOPS: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
AWSER-ARC: AWS Exam Revision Workshop – Solutions Architect Associate
AWSER-SYSOPS: AWS Exam Revision Workshop - Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
AWSER-DEV: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWSER-SECURITY: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
AWS-ADV-DEV: Advanced Developing on AWS
AWS-CFMB: AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders
AWS-PDDA: Planning and Designing Databases on AWS
AWS-RCAEKS: Running Containers on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS)
AWSERIW-ARC - Exam Readiness Intensive Workshop AWS Certified Solution Architect
AWS-COA - Cloud Operations on AWS
AWS-CSS-B - AWS Certified Security - Specialty
AWS-CSAP-WORK: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS-CSAA-B: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Bundle)
AWS-CADVN-S: Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
AWS-CSOAA-B: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (Bundle)
AWS-CSOAA-T: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Track
AWS-CBDS-B: AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty
AWS-CDA-B: AWS Certified Developer – Associate (Bundle)
AWS-CDA-T: AWS Certified Developer – Associate Track
AWS-CDOEP-B: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (Bundle)
AWS-CSAA-T: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Track
AWS-CSAP-B: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (Bundle)
AWS-FINADV - AWS Cloud Financial Management for Builders
AWS-FIN - AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals
AWS-CEBL-FS - AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Leaders – Financial Services
AWS-CEBL - AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Leaders
AWS-DDAY - AWS Discovery Day
AWS-CLDPE: AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
AWS-MGA - Migrating to AWS
AWS-DEV - Developing on AWS
AWS-DEVOPS - DevOps Engineering on AWS
AWS-BDATA - Big Data on AWS
AWS-ARC - Architecting on AWS
AWS-TE - AWS Technical Essentials
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam