GCPAZURE - Google Cloud Fundamentals for Azure Professionals
Duration: 1.0 day
This certification & training course teaches Azure professionals about the core capabilities of Google Cloud in the four technology pillars: networking, compute, storage, and database. It is designed for Azure system administrators, solutions architects, and SysOps administrators who are familiar with Azure features and setup and want to gain experience configuring Google Cloud products immediately. This course uses lectures, demos, and hands-on labs to show you the similarities and differences between the two platforms and teach you about some basic tasks on Google Cloud.
- Identify Google Cloud counterparts for Azure IaaS, Azure PaaS, Azure SQL, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Application Insights, and Azure Data Lake.
- Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and more.
- Manage and monitor applications.
- Explain feature and pricing model differences.
Module 1: Introducing Google Cloud
- Explain the advantages of Google Cloud.
- Define the components of Google's network infrastructure, including: points of presence, data centers, regions, and zones.
- Understand the difference between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Module 2: Getting Started with Google Cloud
- Identify the purpose of projects on Google Cloud.
- Understand how Azure's resource hierarchy differs from Google Cloud's.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Identity and Access Management.
- Understand how Azure AD differs from Google Cloud IAM.
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud.
- Launch a solution using Cloud Marketplace.
Module 3: Virtual Machines in the Cloud
- Identify the purpose and use cases for Google Compute Engine.
- Understand the basics of networking in Google Cloud.
- Understand how Azure VPC differs from Google VPC.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Azure VM and Google Compute Engine.
- Understand how typical approaches to load-balancing in Google Cloud differ from those in Azure.
- Deploy applications using Google Compute Engine.
Module 4: Storage in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable and Cloud Datastore.
- Understand how Azure Blob compares to Cloud Storage.
- Compare Google Cloud’s managed database services with Azure SQL.
- Learn how to choose among the various storage options on Google Cloud.
- Load data from Cloud Storage into BigQuery.
Module 5: Containers in the Cloud
- Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers.
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Container Engine and Kubernetes.
- Understand how Azure Kubernetes Service differs from from Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Provision a Kubernetes cluster using Kubernetes Engine.
- Deploy and manage Docker containers using kubectl.
Module 6: Applications in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google App Engine.
- Contrast the App Engine Standard environment with the App Engine Flexible environment.
- Understand how App Engine differs from Azure App Service.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google Cloud Endpoints.
Module 7: Developing, Deploying and Monitoring in the Cloud
- Understand options for software developers to host their source code.
- Understand the purpose of template-based creation and management of resources.
- Understand how Google Cloud Deployment Manager differs from Azure Resource Manager.
- Understand the purpose of integrated monitoring, alerting, and debugging.
- Understand how Google Monitoring differs from Azure Application Insights and Azure Log Analytics.
- Create a Deployment Manager deployment.
- Update a Deployment Manager deployment.
- View the load on a VM instance using Cloud Monitoring.
Module 8: Big Data and Machine Learning in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for the products and services in the Google Cloud big data and machine learning platforms.
- Understand how Google Cloud BigQuery differs from Azure Data Lake.
- Understand how Google Cloud Pub/Sub differs from Azure Event Hubs and Service Bus.
- Understand how Google Cloud’s machine-learning APIs differ from Azure's.
- Load data into BigQuery from Cloud Storage.
- Perform queries using BigQuery to gain insight into data.
Module 9: Summary and Review
- Review the products that make up Google Cloud and remember how to choose among them.
- Understand next steps for training and certification.
- Understand, at a high level, the process of migrating from Azure to Google Cloud.
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.
- Have basic proficiency with networking technologies like subnets and routing.
- Have basic proficiency with command-line tools.
- Have experience with Microsoft Azure and IIS.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Google Cloud khác
GCPCIN - Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
GCPAWS - Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
GCPGW - Getting Started with Google Workspace
GCPGWA - Google Workspace Administration
GCPML - Machine Learning on Google Cloud
MPGC - ML Pipelines on Google Cloud
MLOF - MLOps (Machine Learning Operations) Fundamentals
LMOGC - Logging, Monitoring and Observability in Google Cloud
DGSE - Developing a Google SRE Culture
GCPGSGKE - Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine
GCPAMLTF - Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform
GCPMLTFGC - Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud
GCPANTH - Architecting Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Anthos
GCSEC - Security in Google Cloud Platform
GCPPPDE-E - Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Examination
GCPNET - Networking in Google Cloud Platform
GCPPCA-T - Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
GCPDEVA - Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform
GCPDNPS - Architecting with Google Cloud: Design and Process
GCPACE-T - Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer
GCPPCA-E - Preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect Examination
GCPDE - Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform
GCPDI - From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform
GCPAIN - Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
GCPBD - Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
GCPGCE - Architecting with Google Compute Engine
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam