GCPGW - Getting Started with Google Workspace
Duration: 4.0 days
If you are new to Google Workspace, this certification & training course will equip you with the skills you need to be productive in the workplace. Through a series of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on activities, you will become proficient in the use of the following core Google Workspace applications: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Meet and Google Chat.
- Organize your email with Gmail.
- Manage your schedule using Google Calendar.
- Organize, secure, and share files in Google Drive.
- Demonstrate the key features of Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides.
- Secure, share and collaborate with others in Google Workspace.
- Schedule and manage video conferences using Google Meet.
- Use Google Chat to collaborate with others.
- Configure Google Workspace to suit your way of working.
- Solve business challenges using Google Workspace.
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Module 1: Gmail
- Use the Gmail interface to compose, reply, forward, and format messages.
- Organize your messages in Gmail.
- Explain how Gmail integrates with other Google Workspace apps.
- Enable Gmail security features to protect the Gmail Inbox.
- Identify the different contact types supported by Gmail.
- Manage your personal Gmail settings.
- Identify ways to customize Gmail to improve productivity.
Module 2: Google Calendar
- Explain how to navigate the Google Calendar interface.
- Create, modify, and invite guests to a Google Calendar event.
- Understand how to manage Google Calendar events.
- Use Google Calendar search.
- Describe the different types of events that are available in Google Calendar.
- Understand Google Calendar sharing options.
- Create and manage additional calendars.
- Adjust your Google Calendar settings to suit your workflow.
Module 3: Google Drive
- Explain the differences between My Drive and a Google shared drive.
- Describe the sharing options available in Google Drive.
- Navigate the Google Drive interface.
- Create and manage a Google shared drive.
- Describe shared drive permissions.
- Apply templates to work across Google Workspace applications.
- Describe how to sync files with Google Drive.
Module 4: Google Docs
- Describe how to open Google Docs and create a new document.
- Style and format documents using Google Docs.
- Demonstrate how to enhance your Google Docs documents with images, tables, links, bookmarks and more.
- Explain Google Docs sharing options and permissions.
- Demonstrate how to track changes and manage versions in Google Docs.
- Describe how to collaborate in Google Docs using comments and action items.
- Identify the tools and options available in Google Docs.
Module 5: Google Sheets
- Describe how to open Google Sheets and create a new spreadsheet.
- Describe how to add, import, sort and filter data in Google Sheets.
- Apply formatting to cells, rows, columns, and tabs in a Google Sheet.
- Perform calculations and visualize data using Google Sheets.
- Explain Google Sheets sharing options and permissions.
- Demonstrate how to track changes and manage versions in Google Sheets.
- Describe how to collaborate in Google Sheets using comments and action items.
Module 6: Google Slides
- Describe how to open Google Slides and start a new presentation.
- Explain the purpose of themes and layouts in Google Slides.
- Demonstrate how to add and format content in Google Slides.
- Describe how to add and edit visual objects using Google Slides.
- Demonstrate how to enhance Google Slides with slide transitions and object animations.
- Manage and organize slides in a Google Slides presentation.
- Explain Google Slides sharing options and permissions.
- Demonstrate how to track changes and manage versions in Google Slides.
- Describe how to collaborate in Google Slides using comments and action items.
- Demonstrate how to present your completed presentation to others.
- Describe the presentation tools available in Google Slides.
Module 7: Google Meet and Google Chat
- Describe Google Meet and Google Chat.
- Describe options for opening, starting and joining a Google Meet video conference.
- Describe the features available in Google Meet.
- Demonstrate how to manage a Google Meet video conference.
- Streamline workflow and collaboration capabilities among virtual teams using Google Chat.
- Describe how Chat rooms can be used to organize and focus conversations.
- Describe the collaboration and productivity features available in Google Chat.
New Google Workspace users
This course is not associated with any certification.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Google Cloud khác
GCPCIN - Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
GCPAZURE - Google Cloud Fundamentals for Azure Professionals
GCPAWS - Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
GCPGWA - Google Workspace Administration
GCPML - Machine Learning on Google Cloud
MPGC - ML Pipelines on Google Cloud
MLOF - MLOps (Machine Learning Operations) Fundamentals
LMOGC - Logging, Monitoring and Observability in Google Cloud
DGSE - Developing a Google SRE Culture
GCPGSGKE - Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine
GCPAMLTF - Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform
GCPMLTFGC - Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud
GCPANTH - Architecting Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Anthos
GCSEC - Security in Google Cloud Platform
GCPPPDE-E - Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Examination
GCPNET - Networking in Google Cloud Platform
GCPPCA-T - Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
GCPDEVA - Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform
GCPDNPS - Architecting with Google Cloud: Design and Process
GCPACE-T - Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer
GCPPCA-E - Preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect Examination
GCPDE - Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform
GCPDI - From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform
GCPAIN - Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
GCPBD - Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
GCPGCE - Architecting with Google Compute Engine
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam