GCPNET - Networking in Google Cloud Platform
Duration: 2.0 days
Learn about the broad variety of networking options on Google Cloud. This certification & training course uses lectures, demos, and hands-on labs to help you explore and deploy Google Cloud networking technologies, including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, subnets, and firewalls; interconnection among networks; load balancing; Cloud DNS; Cloud CDN; and Cloud NAT. You'll also learn about common network design patterns and automated deployment using Cloud Deployment Manager or Terraform.
- Configure Google VPC networks, subnets, and routers
- Control administrative access to VPC objects
- Control network access to endpoints in VPCsInterconnect networks among GCP projects
- Interconnect networks among GCP VPC networks and on-premises or other-cloud networks
- Choose among GCP load balancer and proxy options and configure them ? Use Cloud CDN to reduce latency and save money
- Optimize network spend using Network TiersConfigure Cloud NAT or Private Google Access to provide instances without public IP addresses access to other services
- Deploy networks declaratively using Cloud Deployment Manager or Terraform
- Design networks to meet common customer requirements
- Configure monitoring and logging to troubleshoot networks problems
Module 1: Google Cloud VPC Networking Fundamentals
- Recall that networks belong to projects.
- Explain the differences among default, auto, and custom networks.
- Create networks and subnets.
- Explain how IPv4 addresses are assigned to Compute Engine instances.
- Publish domain names using Google Cloud DNS.
- Create Compute Engine instances with IP aliases.
- Create Compute Engine instances with multiple virtual network.
Module 2: Controlling Access to VPC Networks
- Outline how IAM policies affect VPC networks.
- Control access to network resources using service accounts.
- Control access to Compute Engine instances with tag-based firewall rules.
Module 3: Sharing Networks across Projects
- Outline the overall workflow for configuring Shared VPC.
- Differentiate between the IAM roles that allow network resources to be managed.
- Configure peering between unrelated VPC Networks.
- Recall when to use Shared VPC and when to use VPC Network Peering.
Module 4: Load Balancing
- Recall the various load balancing services.
- Configure Layer 7 HTTP(S) load balancing.
- Whitelist and blacklist IP traffic with Cloud Armor.
- Cache content with Cloud CDN.
- Explain Layer 4 TCP or SSL proxy load balancing.
- Explain regional network load balancing.
- Configure internal load balancing.
- Recall the choices for enabling IPv6 Internet connectivity for Google Cloud load balancers.
- Determine which Google Cloud load balancer to use when.
Module 5: Hybrid Connectivity
- Recall the Google Cloud interconnect and peering services available to connect your infrastructure to Google Cloud.
- Explain Dedicated Interconnect and Partner Interconnect.
- Describe the workflow for configuring a Dedicated Interconnect.
- Build a connection over a VPN with Cloud Router.
- Determine which Google Cloud interconnect service to use when.
- Explain Direct Peering and Partner Peering.
- Determine which Google Cloud peering service to use when.
Module 6: Networking Pricing and Billing
- Recognize how networking features are charged for.
- Use Network Service Tiers to optimize spend.
- Determine which Network Service Tier to use when.
- Recall that labels can be used to understand networking spend.
Module 7: Network Design and Deployment
- Explain common network design patterns.
- Configure Private Google Access to allow access to certain Google Cloud services from VM instances with only internal IP addresses.
- Configure Cloud NAT to provide your instances without public IP addresses access to the internet.
- Automate the deployment of networks using Deployment Manager or Terraform.
- Launch networking solutions using Cloud Marketplace.
Module 8: Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Configure uptime checks, alerting policies and charts for your network services.
- Use VPC Flow Logs to log and analyze network traffic behavior.
This class is intended for network engineers and network admins that are either using Google Cloud Platform or are planning to do so. The class is also for individuals that want to be exposed to software-defined networking solutions in the cloud.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience
- Prior understanding of the OSI 7-layer model
- Prior understanding of IPv4 addressing
- Prior experience with managing IPv4 routes
This course is not associated with any certification.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Google Cloud khác
GCPCIN - Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
GCPAZURE - Google Cloud Fundamentals for Azure Professionals
GCPAWS - Google Cloud Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
GCPGW - Getting Started with Google Workspace
GCPGWA - Google Workspace Administration
GCPML - Machine Learning on Google Cloud
MPGC - ML Pipelines on Google Cloud
MLOF - MLOps (Machine Learning Operations) Fundamentals
LMOGC - Logging, Monitoring and Observability in Google Cloud
DGSE - Developing a Google SRE Culture
GCPGSGKE - Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine
GCPAMLTF - Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform
GCPMLTFGC - Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud
GCPANTH - Architecting Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Anthos
GCSEC - Security in Google Cloud Platform
GCPPPDE-E - Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Examination
GCPPCA-T - Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
GCPDEVA - Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform
GCPDNPS - Architecting with Google Cloud: Design and Process
GCPACE-T - Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer
GCPPCA-E - Preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect Examination
GCPDE - Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform
GCPDI - From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform
GCPAIN - Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
GCPBD - Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
GCPGCE - Architecting with Google Compute Engine
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam