SPRI - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions v1.0
Duration: 5.0 days
The Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) certification & training course teaches you theories and practices to integrate advanced routing technologies including routing protocols, multicast routing, policy language, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), and segment routing, expanding your knowledge and skills in service provider core networks.
This course prepares you for the 300-510 Implementing Cisco® Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) exam.
- Describe the main characteristics of routing protocols that are used in Service provider environments.
- Implement advanced features of multiarea Open Shortest Path First (OSPFv2) running in Service Provider networks.
- Implement advanced features of multilevel Intermediate System to Intermediate System (ISIS) running in Service Provider networks.
- Configure route redistribution.
- Configure Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) in order to successfully connect the Service Provider network to the customer or upstream Service Provider.
- Configure BGP scalability in Service Provider networks. Implement BGP security options.
- Implement advanced features in order to improve convergence in BGP networks.
- Troubleshoot OSPF, ISIS, and BGP.
- Implement and verify MPLS.
- Implement and troubleshoot MPLS traffic engineering.
- Implement and verify segment routing technology within an interior gateway protocol.
- Describe how traffic engineering is used in segment routing networks.
- Implement IPv6 tunneling mechanisms.
- Describe and compare core multicast concepts.
- Implement and verifying the PIM-SM protocol.
- Implement enhanced Protocol-Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) features.
- Implement Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) in the interdomain environment.
- Implement mechanisms for dynamic Rendezvous Point (RP) distribution.
- Implementing and Verifying Open Shortest Path First Multiarea Networks.
- Implementing and Verifying Intermediate System to Intermediate System.
- Multilevel Networks.
- Introducing Routing Protocol Tools, Route Maps, and Routing Policy.
- Implementing Route Redistribution.
- Influencing Border Gateway Protocol Route Selection.
- Scaling BGP in Service Provider Networks.
- Securing BGP in Service Provider Networks.
- Improving BGP Convergence and Implementing Advanced Operations.
- Troubleshooting Routing Protocols.
- Implementing and Verifying MPLS.
- Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering.
- Implementing Segment Routing.
- Describing Segment Routing Traffic Engineering (SR TE).
- Deploying IPv6 Tunneling Mechanisms.
- Implementing IP Multicast Concepts and Technologies.
- Implementing PIM-SM Protocol. Implementing PIM-SM Enhancements.
- Implementing Interdomain IP Multicast.
- Implementing Distributed Rendezvous Point Solution in Multicast Network.
- Network administrators
- System engineers
- Project managers
- Network designers
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) or IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networking.
- Intermediate knowledge of BGP, OSPF, and ISIS routing protocols.
- Understanding of MPLS technologies.
- Understanding of multicast technologies. Familiarity with segment routing.
Knowledge at the professional level equivalent to those learned in the following certifications:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 1 (SPNGN1)
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 2 (SPNGN2)
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Understanding Cisco Service Provided Network Foundations (SPFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
The 300-510 SPRI exam certifies your knowledge of implementing service provider advanced routing technologies including routing protocols, policy language, MPLS, and segment routing. After you pass 300-510 SPRI, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Service Provider Advanced Routing Implementation certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Service Provider certification.
Lịch khai giảng
Các khóa đào tạo Cisco khác
DTCSM - Cisco Customer Success Manager v2.1
SPVI - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services v1.0
SPCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies v1.0
BGP - Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers v4.0
MPLS - Implementing Cisco MPLS v3.0
SESA - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance v3.1
802.1X - Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals v2.0
SSECMGT - Managing Enterprise Security with Cisco Security Manager v4.0
SWISE - Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers v1.0
SENFTD25 - Securing Enterprise Networks with Cisco FirePOWER Threat Defense v25
SSNGFW - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall v1.0
SSFIPS - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS v4.0
SWSA - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance v3.0
SSFSNORT - Securing Cisco Networks with Open Source Snort v3.0
SSFRULES - Securing Cisco Networks with Snort Rule Writing Best Practices 2.1
SSFAMP - Protecting Against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints v6.0
SVPN - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks v1.0
SCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies v1.0
SISE - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Service Engine v3.0
SDWFND - Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment v1.0
ECMS2 - Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2 v2.0
ECMS1 - Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 v2.0
DESGN - Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions v3.0
IP6FD - IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment v3.0
MCAST - Implementing Cisco Multicast v2.0
DNACPRM10 - Cisco DNA Center Programmability v1.0
ENTEIT - Implementing and Troubleshooting Networks Using Cisco ThousandEyes v1.0
PRNE - Programming for Network Engineers v2.0
ENSDWI - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions v2.0
ENWLSD - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.1
WDAWL - Deploying Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs v1.2
WDBWL - Cisco Deploying Basic Wireless LANs v1.2
C98WF6 - Configuring Cisco Catalyst 9800 and Intro to WIFI6 v2.0
ENWLSI - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.1
ENSLD - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks v1.1
ENC9K - Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches v3.0
ENARSI - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0
DNAAS - Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance v2.0
ENCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.2
WLFNDU - Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations v1.0
CCNA - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions v1.0
BTROAD - Building Cisco Business Outcome-Aligned IT Roadmaps v1.0
DEVCOR - Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs v1.0
DEVIOT - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms v1.0
DEVASC - Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Platforms (DEVASC) v1.0
SPAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions v1.0
SAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions v1.0
ENAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions v1.2
DEVOPS - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms v1.0
DCNXA - Implementing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode – Advanced v1.0
DCNX - Implementing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center v1.0
DCACIA - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure–Advanced v1.0
DCIHX - Implementing Cisco HyperFlex 1.3
DCIUCS - Introducing Cisco Unified Computing System v1.0
DCAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions v1.1
DCCUCS - Configuring Cisco Unified Computing System v1.0
UCSDACI - Designing and Deploying Cisco UCS Director with ACI v6.6
DCMDSO - Cisco MDS9000 Series Switches Overview v1.5
DCID - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v7.0
DCIT - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v7.0
VSIMP - Implementing the VersaStack Solution v1.0
UCSDF - Cisco UCS Director Foundation v6.6
DCFNDU - Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations v1.1
DCCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies v1.1
DCACI - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure v1.1
CBRCOR - Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies v1.0
CBROPS - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals v1.0
AUCCE2 - Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v2.0, Part 2
UCCXD - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v6.0
AUCCE1 - Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v2.0, Part 1
DUCCE - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v2.0
CLCNF - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing v1.0
CSAU - Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions 1.1
CLAUI - Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions v1.0
CLCEI - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions v1.0
CLACCM - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services v1.0
CLICA - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications v1.0
CLCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.1
CLFNDU - Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations v1.1
ACUCM - Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.5
VII - Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation v1.0
QOS - Implementing Cisco Quality of Service v2.5
UEIME - Implementing Cisco Unified E-Mail and Web Interaction Manager Enterprise v2.0
DUIC - Deploying Cisco Unified Intelligence Center v1.1
UCSEC - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Security v1.0
SECCLD - Securing Cloud Deployments with Cisco Technologies v1.0
SECICC - Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security v1.0
DDCMS15 - Deep Dive Cisco Meeting Server v1.5
DCMDS - Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches v3.6
Bản quyền thuộc về Trainocate Việt Nam